• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!! Information Needed!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rubekat

New York State

I Received A Traffic Summons For Failure To Stop At A Stop Sign On 06-04-2001 In The Village Of Ossining. The Very Next Day I
Mailed In The Summons, Pled Not Guilty Requesting Supporting Deposition. Two Weeks Later I Receivd A Copy Of The Supporting Deposition From The Police Officer. Please Note This Deposition Was Full Of Typos Regarding Dates. The Officer Did Not Fill In The Field For Type Of Vehicle On The Summons (sedan? Sta Wag?).

My Question: Does The Vtl Require That Field To Be Filled Out?
Also Is There A Time Limit For These Things. I Never Asked For Any Adjournments. I Just Heard From Them Last Week For The Very First Time Regarding The Above Case (close To 3 Years Ago). Trial Is Set For May 26, 2004. :( :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">