• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jakesmommy

I am in maryland and i am the executar of the will, and my father just died i have 2 brothers and 1 sister, my dad has a house that is run down really bad and i would like to sell it to my sister and split that with my other siblings and my other siblings seem to think the house is worth a fortune and i know better, these other houses like his with new stuff in them only go for about 75-80, his needs new windows roof and is mice infested and a complete pig sty, i would like to sell it to my sister b/c she is gonna fix it up and rent it to her daughter for 40,000....Can i do that, one lawyer told me i couldnt that i had to sell it for whatever they appraise it for but how often do people really sell for what it is appraised for? I am sorry to ramble i have so much on my mind....Thanks alot!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">