• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vegaschick

What is the name of your state? Nevada

Can I sue a business that I have had a previous "business relationship" with? I had a subcription to a paper and cancelled it and now they won't stop calling, even after we told them to put them on their "internal" do-not-call list and to top it off, they started delivering the paper again and have since sent a bill!!!!!

BL

First send them a Certified return receipt letter stating what you have just posted.
Demand that they quit contacting you.Demand that they rectify their billing error , to reflect you owe nothing , and to quit sending you the paper.

Always do it in writing if they won't do it by phone.They can always deny they talked to you on the phone.

State in your letter ,if they won't rectify the issue you will have no choice but to file a complaint with the Attorney General's consumer complaint Dept.

http://www.ag.state.nv.us/Divisions/Bcp/bcp.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">