• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Joint Custody Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

curtispoulter

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

My husband and I divorced almost 10 years ago. We had a 3 yr. old daughter. We agreed to joint custody and that he would pay for her insurance and daycare. I did not have the money to seek legal help @ the time so I just agreed to sign. When she started school, the daycare pay stopped. Now she is 12 yrs. old. He is on his 3rd marriage and she is pregnant.
To his second wife he pays $500/month child support. My child gets nothing. He only sees her once a week and his mom and dad keep her 2 nights. He refuses to help me buy school supplies, clothes, etc. Is there anyway that I could get child support? keeping in mind that we have joint custody?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">