• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

heart problem/ can't work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jlm88

What is the name of your state? Nevada.
I have a problem with my heart (leak in valve of heart/ cardio-myopothy)
My doctor said I should find new line of work. I have been out of work for a year, have not paid child support for this period. Going to court May 24th
they want my drivers liscence and they say I am behind, their figures are
approx: 9 times more (higher) then what I actually owe! Medically I will
have to train my self to do something along the lines of a desk job. I have
done the same thing for 22 years. I must now learn something new.
What happens with me concerning my child support, I haven't been able to work, I am trying to learn something new, but it takes time. there are more
details, however, I don't have the strength to continue, I must stop.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jlm88 said:
What is the name of your state? Nevada.
I have a problem with my heart (leak in valve of heart/ cardio-myopothy)
My doctor said I should find new line of work. I have been out of work for a year, have not paid child support for this period. Going to court May 24th
they want my drivers liscence and they say I am behind, their figures are
approx: 9 times more (higher) then what I actually owe! Medically I will
have to train my self to do something along the lines of a desk job. I have
done the same thing for 22 years. I must now learn something new.
What happens with me concerning my child support, I haven't been able to work, I am trying to learn something new, but it takes time. there are more
details, however, I don't have the strength to continue, I must stop.

My response:

The "detail" that you left out was "why" you stopped paying so long ago? Why didn't you go back to court for a modification instead of allowing the arrearages to pile up?

The amount you now owe is the principle, interest, and penalties. That's why it's so high.

You may get a place to stay for that needed rest courtesy of the judge and the county.

IAAL

J

jlm88

don't be so ignorant

Nevada, I didn't leave any details out, you just can not read or maybe you
just don't understand what you read. Abviously I must spell it out for you
"you are liable" read this carefully now, concentrate, but don't hurt yourself
THE DETAIL YOU OVERLOOKED AND THE REASON i STOPPED PAYING, WAS
BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF WORK, I DID NOT HAVE THE MONEY!
Let me make one thing very clear to you. I will not be looking to read your
response. I do not care what you think, as a matter of fact, I do not believe
that you THINK at all! Having said that, it seems rediculous to ask you to
think about somthing, but I will anyway. think about this I will not ever see
your response to this. I am deleting this sight. Live with that :eek:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jlm88 said:
I am deleting this sight. Live with that :eek:

My response:

I am tired. Must stop. But, before I stop, must say . . . My heart bleeds for you. Need more time to put smileys on message. I will . . . if I have strength. Must stop now. Or maybe I'll (cough, cough) keep writing.

Gee, isn't it amazing how STRONG your last post sounded. It was viral and full of pep!

You see, you can be strong when you want! Now, get out there and work and pay for your kid!

I knew you were a malingerer.

Must put smiley here (cough, gag, cough) :D

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

Oh, with the little strength I have left (cough, cough), I . . . . wanted . . . to say that I . . . (cough, cough, gag) copied this . . . (breathing hard) entire thread!

Must stop. Fingers get so tired.

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Well, you still didn't answer the question - why didn't you file for a modification when you first became disabled, rather than just stop paying?

tami123

My response:

I am tired. Must stop. But, before I stop, must say . . . My heart bleeds for you. Need more time to put smileys on message. I will . . . if I have strength. Must stop now. Or maybe I'll (cough, cough) keep writing.

Gee, isn't it amazing how STRONG your last post sounded. It was viral and full of pep!

You see, you can be strong when you want! Now, get out there and work and pay for your kid!

I knew you were a malingerer.

Must put smiley here (cough, gag, cough)

**HAHAHAHA!!! Too freakin funny!

BL

Ok since you didn't answer the second question, here is the deal.

You DID NOT ( read carefully ) go in and file for modification of Child Support when you could no Longer work at your Job.

Arrears ( Child support payment obligations ordered by the Court ) CAN NOT be Canceled .

Since you didn't go to court for Modification , and didn't PAY your support amount , Arrears built up with interest,Etc. And now your in a Pickle.

You now have to Hope you get a sympathetic Judge, and helps you out on any Laws they Know to , to get some relief .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">