• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Request Civil Harrassment RO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gtagrip19622

What is the name of your state? California

I am new at this so forgive my lack of etiquette! I am a member of a non profit youth football organization. Our organization had it's former board members sever ties with our affiliation and joined another youth football affiliation. Meanwhile, several parents chose to continue with the current org. The "other" group took all of the equipment, money, and left debt with vendors and the governing conference. We have not attempted to gain any of the children's equipment from this group as we want them to go on their merry way. We have had equipment donated to replenish what was taken, and are purchasing what we need. Meanwhile, the "other" group continually attempts to impede our progress. Starting from placing people at every entrance to our sign up locations and accosting those coming to sign up, making threatening phone calls (which were traced to payphones), blocking entrance to a high school parking lot to keep people from signing up with our org, following people, coming in to our signups and walking into our storage areas, attempting to take equipment from our container, etc. They will stop at nothing to hurt our league. We as a board want to file a RO against their board members invidually as well as their membership. How does one go about this and can someone confirm the rate as zero for our group? We are in Lakewood, California and the school district that these harassing incidents usually occur is Long Beach Unified School District. Speaking of which, would we file in Long Beach as that is the school district, or in Norwalk as our mailing adress is in Lakewood. Sorry for the looooong explanation, but a little info is necessary (I think) to explain our odd situation. Thank you so much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">