• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

gross receipts realized

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

puresurf

What is the name of your state? CA

"A fee will be charged prorated on the Gross Receipts of all monies realized by the permittee"

Does this mean I must pay the fee of all moneys brought in, or all moneys brought in or "realized" after certain expenses.

Any help would be appreciated.

thank you.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

puresurf said:
What is the name of your state? CA

"A fee will be charged prorated on the Gross Receipts of all monies realized by the permittee"

Does this mean I must pay the fee of all moneys brought in, or all moneys brought in or "realized" after certain expenses.

Any help would be appreciated.

thank you.

My response:

By agreeing to that condition, you'll be paying a fee on any amount taken in by you, regardless of your overhead expenses. You really want a "Net" agreement, not a "Gross" agreement. With a "Gross" agreement, theoretically, you could wind up paying more than you're taking in after you consider all of your overhead, supplies, wages, and other operating expenses.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">