• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrent issued never got a ticket?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chingolina

What is the name of your state? Texas

Hello any help is greatly appreciated

I was raided over a year ago and was busted for marijuana it was i dime bag i had to agree to bust 3 other people. I did bust 2 people but stop (mainly because i asked the officer what if someone finds out and hurts me 8 mo preg wife and he said it was all and me and if they hurt her it was my problem) Well i ended up moving got a job offer in MS I did keep calling him to see about doing the final one then he left a message on my cell saying he was going to get me for moving. its been a year and i was pulled over got taken in for WARRENt. I NEVER got a ticket or saw a judge for this the Warrent is the first i have gotten since that night. Can i do anything???

C

Chingolina

Besides moving to mexico as i stated i now live in Mississippi have 1 yr old son. Can i do anything before the court date I do not want to have to keep going back to court it is 800 miles away (14 hr drive) ? Please help

VR_Hunter

You moved, didn't leave a forwarding address, and didn't receive the ticket or court appearance notice. Sorry, that isn't an excuse. It is amazing how things come back to haunt you.

Drugs always do.

Here is what you do. Go to court, plead guilty, say yes sir/no sir, do not try and explain as you will get the judge mad at you, pay the fine and move on. Hopefully, for your 1-year-old son's sake, the drugs are out of the picture.

C

Chingolina

The drugs are out of the picture and i did leave a forwarding address and phone number with the officer. he was upset i had moved the last time i had contact with him i told him i would still do the last one when i went down in the are which would be in 2 wks. put i could not she staying there when i knew my wife was in danger and i had a great job offer waiting for me. He left a message on my phone cussing me out and leaving threats (like he was going to tell the people i busted i was the one who did it)

M

mobbabe

You should have thought about that before you SNITCHED on your friends!! I 'm sure they already know you are the RAT. sit back you will get what is coming to you.

Last edited:

CdwJava

mobbabe said:
You should have thought about that before you SNITCHED on your friends!! I 'm sure they already know you are the RAT. sit back you will get what is coming to you.
I love it! Calling the person whose trying to help put the other crooks away names. Its okay to victimize others, sell and/or run dope, or commit other criminal acts - but God forbid you dime off a fellow ne'er-do-well.

And then to gleefully predict that the person will get "what is coming to [him]".

What a skewed sense of right and wrong.

Carl

Shay-Pari'e

mobbabe
Junior Member Join Date: Jan 2004

mobbabe
Junior Member Join Date: Jan 2004

(Quote)After spending a week in jail and having time to think about what was important to me, I did change my life. I have two boys that need me. But once again this morning we had to sit and watch our house be destroyed by the sheriffs dept. This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Once they have your number it is a never ending story. I just hope it will all end soon. I have learned from this mistake. Drugs will destroy everything. I am trying to rebuild the trust between myself and my kids. They are really the ones that have been hurt the most from this.
Trying to beat this addiction is the hardest thing I have ever tried to do. But I know that I have to or I wont have the choice of life with my boys.(QUOTE)

Sounds like you have not beat it. Do you want your kids to have friends like this? Are you going to teach them not to snitch?

Last edited:

snostar

Doesn’t anyone see the distinction here? Only a RAT snitches to save his a$$ and evade consequences, others that report drug activity are called good citizens.

If you made a deal with the police and didn’t follow through; they have every right be PISSED! Did you really think the penalty for a dime bag would be worse than a life of looking over your shoulder in fear?

M

mobbabe

No I dont teach my kids to be snitches. If they do something wrong, they are responsible for their actions. As for myself I knew what I was doing and what the consequences would be if I was caught. So now I am paying for it. I didnt RAT out my friends to keep my ass out of trouble which is what you did. RAT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">