• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Source safety

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

frijoles56

What is the name of your state?Ca

I am inquiring regarding contracts with other companies. The situation is I am setting up a contract between a factory in another country and a purchaser here in America in New york. My quesiton is, is it possible to put in the contract that the purchasing company cannot reveal the identitiy of the source they are buying from? This is to keep them from revealing my source and thus will allow other similar companies to come to me for the same product. I am california just so you know. thank you

HomeGuru

frijoles56 said:
What is the name of your state?Ca

I am inquiring regarding contracts with other companies. The situation is I am setting up a contract between a factory in another country and a purchaser here in America in New york. My quesiton is, is it possible to put in the contract that the purchasing company cannot reveal the identitiy of the source they are buying from? This is to keep them from revealing my source and thus will allow other similar companies to come to me for the same product. I am california just so you know. thank you

**A: yes, it is called a confidentiality clause.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">