• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my neighbors dog

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beho8

What is the name of your state?tn
someone please help! :( everytime i leave home my neighbor walks his (big) dog in my yard to defecate and its always at my front step or right where i get out of my car. :confused: i have been putting up with this for over 2 years. i have tryed to talk to him in the past but, doesen`t work :rolleyes:
on fridays i`m usually gone all day but, today i got to come home early and i caught him. he saw me comming and ran inside his home before i could say anything. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shay-Pari'e

You have been dealing with this for two years? There are pet laws in TN, have you not looked them up?

I suggest putting on plastic gloves, accumulating all the "POOP", and make a really big pile in front of his door, Stick a little tooth pick on the mound with a taped note attached stating " I charge 32 dollors an hour for picking up your dogs poop in my yard".

It is legal to return one's property. ;)

Last edited:
K

krispenstpeter

Since you never asked a question what EXACTLY do you want help with. Picking up the crap or beating the crap out of your neighbor?

HomeGuru

beho8 said:
What is the name of your state?tn
someone please help! :( everytime i leave home my neighbor walks his (big) dog in my yard to defecate and its always at my front step or right where i get out of my car. :confused: i have been putting up with this for over 2 years. i have tryed to talk to him in the past but, doesen`t work :rolleyes:
on fridays i`m usually gone all day but, today i got to come home early and i caught him. he saw me comming and ran inside his home before i could say anything. :mad: :mad: :mad:
**A: and why for over 2 years have you not called the police or filed a small claims court case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">