• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is it worth while

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lmk

What is the name of your state?arialWhat is the name of your state? Georgia
I have discovered several injustice in the proceedings of my spcm from 1973 although its going to be some thirty years since my seperation by a BCD could it be worth while seeking a review from the (BCMR) board for correction of military records to get a correction of the injustice's discovered several days ago?

JETX

How much time, money, energy, emotion, ordeal, etc. do you have to throw at this issue?? And how important is its resolution to you??

L

lmk

reply to Jetex(is it worth while

Georgia

Thanks for your reply JETEX Monies,some energy,time ,ect closure of the issue that's the purpose of running the race.
perhaps we can discuss via e-mail some details? Hit me when you're able, the wounds have healed

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">