• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket in North Carolina

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Anavax

I recieved a speeding ticket for 67 in a 50 in North Carolina by a police officer outside of his jurisdiction.

I haven't had any other moving violations in the past 5 years other than a dismissed inspection sticker ticket.

I'm wondering if I can appear before a magistrate and ask them to lower it to possibly 59 in a 50?

K

krispenstpeter

sure you can. And while you're at it, ask for a slice of lemon with your iced tea.

:rolleyes:

A

Anavax

krispenstpeter said:
sure you can. And while you're at it, ask for a slice of lemon with your iced tea.

:rolleyes:

I've gotten a speeding ticket lowered on my own before, gotten charges dismissed on my own. Don't act like I'm a retard.

I'm just wondering if magistrates have/can done/do this sort of thing.

K

krispenstpeter

Then quit acting like a retard. THE ONLY question you asked was "I'm wondering if I can appear before a magistrate and ask them to lower it to possibly 59 in a 50?" and the ONLY answer to that question is yes.

Now, whether or not the judge will do so is entirely up to him/her. No one on this forum except maybe Miss Cleo can tell you IF the judge will do it or not.

K

krispenstpeter

I'm wondering if I can appear before a magistrate and ask them to lower it to possibly 59 in a 50?
And show me young bitch-like she-male, where in that question is the word "COULD"?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">