• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JROB

What is the name of your state? California

I am planing to get remarried, can/will the court use her income in the dissomaster? and what is the best way to combat this.
Also I have not seen our children in about 3+ years, the X keeps the faulse charges going.

Any help?
Thanks

nextwife

No. However, keep the assets and checking, saving accounts seperate, that way, should you ever become ill and get behind in CS, her assets are not subject to lien or seizure.

Tunie

Is the home..

titled in both of your names? I'm not advocating shirking ANY responsibility for the care of children in any way but you could do a quit claim deed and put it just your wife's name.

Also, did you not have any kind of visitation agreement????

J

JROB

The MSA was to "Be rock solid" but then she moved, to So Cal, and had the children state to the LE "That I thretend their lifes". Had 10% but now 0%.
The kids say mean things to me. I could do the grant deed, but what about the loan.

VeronicaGia

JROB said:
The MSA was to "Be rock solid" but then she moved, to So Cal, and had the children state to the LE "That I thretend their lifes". Had 10% but now 0%.
The kids say mean things to me. I could do the grant deed, but what about the loan.
If you grant the deed solely to her name but not the loan, you will still be responsible for the loan, not only now, but if you should divorce.

Simply keep the rest of your assets separate, such as checking and savings accounts, until the child emancipates.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">