• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help and info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

robby521

What is the name of your state?Alabama
i got sick with lung and breathing problems in 2001 due to were i worked.it has taken almost 3 years to find out what this is and what have may caused it.now they say since it is over the 2 years,nothing can be done.some lawyers say it has a slim chance but will not take it on.can i file suite and do this my self,Dr. says it came from there.i am on total disability from this.the old work place turned it over to workman's comp last week and they called today and said they are turnning it down unless my medical records show something,which she has not got yet.what do you think?
robby

R

Rick H

Sick from What

Robby,
In order to seek damages for your sickness you have to identifie the source that is making you sick like polution, chemicals, mold..ect you would have needed for somone to have taken an air sample of the building back then .

ellencee

robby521
If I recall correctly, Alabama was found to have an astonishing number of business owners who failed to report the presence of asbestos in their facilities' walls and ceilings. In certain parts of Alabama, the number of people with mesothelioma and like symptoms was disproportionate to the general population and this raised the issue of unreported or undetected asbestos in the workplace. It is possible that you are in one of those parts of Alabama or worked in one of those facilities.

Do a search on the web and contact one of the lawfirms representing worker's with mesothelioma, and/or respiratory ailments. The law firms will have the information to which I referred in the first paragraph.

Best wishes,
EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">