• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

messed up bills

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

psalm18_2

What is the name of your state? Ga.
Can you sue a company (phone) for overcharging you.
In the last 12 months 9-10 bills have been messed up.
They do go back and correct them aftere a month or two.
My regular bill is around $175, the bills range from $253 to
$623. We have to all set down and go through the bill with
to find them and report each error.

BL

Someone may be using you phone number ? Are the overcharged Numbers mostly the same number ? That would be something for the phone Co. to investigate.

I personally have a Non Listed number .

With as many Numbers you have to dispute the phone Co. should investigate.
Have you asked the phone co. if overcharges are occurring with other customers ? If so you might want to bring it to the attention on what ever regulatory phone number is listed on the bill to report problems.

I do not believe you can sue, as the always adjust the Bill.

P

psalm18_2

The bill is a cell phone and the mistakes are between my daughter and her husband, we're on the family plan. Example:
the 8 & 9 they are not charged for talking to each other,
on the 10 & 11 they are, on the 12 & 13 they are not. This happens all the time with them. The company even cut her off the plan and put her on a 50 minute plan for 2 days and than charged her. When we tried to correct it, they said that she made the call. When I got a hold to them, in no time, Oh they must had made a mistake. They charged me $ 10.00 to call my house phone, it's on the plan. It's like having your children playing with the phone bill, because they didn't do it.
I am the only one in the family that can make any changes on the bill. This as been going on over a year and it's 90% of the time. My daughter and husband talk over 2500 min. each.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">