• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sister inlaw got three kids with other men while married

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yoj

My brother (defendant) was married (without an ante nuptial contract) to his wife (plaintiff) in 1996 and they got three children. They got separated in 2000 and the kids remain with their father, the divorce was not finalized until his death may 2004. I want to apply to be the executor of my brother belongings and for custody of my brother kids. After the separation my sister in-law got another three kids who also stay with her mother.
She applies for social security death claim of my late brother, but she uses the money for her personal usage even before the late was buried.
She is not one of the beneficiaries mentioned in the late retirement fund, but is she also entitles to that money, and how will I go about for her not to get any penny out of that.

Married with one kid

From Namibia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">