• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What goes into Probate?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jb9237

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA

What goes into probate? Everything mentioned in my dad's will or items mentioned in my dad's will that doesn't list a "beneficiary"?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jb9237 said:
What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA

What goes into probate? Everything mentioned in my dad's will or items mentioned in my dad's will that doesn't list a "beneficiary"?

My response:

Why do you continue to "machine gun" your questions on different threads? Either get a How To book on the subject so you can file the Petition for Probate yourself, or hire an attorney to do this for you.

IAAL

J

jb9237

sorry, didn't mean to get on your nerves.

Just trying to learn as much as I can so when I talk to the lawyer, I'd have an idea of what he's talking about and know when I'm getting my leg pulled. Just trying to be in informed client.

I will go get a How To book and educate myself thru there....won't bother you again.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jb9237 said:
sorry, didn't mean to get on your nerves.

MY RESPONSE: Well, there does come a point . . .

Just trying to learn as much as I can so when I talk to the lawyer, I'd have an idea of what he's talking about and know when I'm getting my leg pulled. Just trying to be in informed client.

MY RESPONSE: Learning a few answers is one thing. That's why we're here. But, having us teach you the ENTIRE SUBJECT is quite another.

I will go get a How To book and educate myself thru there....won't bother you again.

MY RESPONSE: Great. That's why lengthy books are written. Try Barnes & Noble - - they have a good selection of books on the subject in their legal section.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">