• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am not sure what to do first.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Loppy319

What is the name of your state?
florida
My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years. We have a child together. He is 3. I cant take it anymore and want him out. The problem is everytime I tell him to leave. He says he will go but he is taking his son. He has no where to go but back to ohio and stay with his mother. I want him gone but I am afraid he will take our son and I will never see him again. what do I need to do ?

nextwife

File for LEGAL physical custody of the child. Right now, if he is legally established as the father, he has the same legal right to custody that you do. If he is not legally established as the father, you will want to get that done, anyway.

VeronicaGia

Where do you live? Meaning, do you rent or own a home? Is his name on the lease or title? If so, he has just as much right to stay there as you do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">