• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Set up by police informant.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

customjem

What is the name of your state? Washington

Ten Months went by without a word from the courts regarding a raid that was executed on my house for a suspected meth lab. The county sheriff and local drug task force raided my home based on information from a confidential informant. I was not home when they arrived on the scene. They busted open my door with a ramming device. They searced my house and garage and found nothing. The police report says that they made a phone call to their informant and he/she told informed that I keep my "lab" in a back-pack wrapped up in a roll of insulation in my garage. Which is where they found a pack-pack with a Heinz 57 bottle with balloons taped to it with the residual of already made meth (?) and other items such as coffee filters, funnels, acetone and some red phospherus. They also reported iodine stains on the wall of a 10x10 cooler room (meat locker) in the corner of my garage.And meth fumes (?) In the house they found an empty box that Iodine tincure comes in.
First of all, I have never seen that back-pack before in my life. Second, there is no electricity in my garage and no window in the cooler room so how could they see anything? The place was built in the 1930's and there is stain (wood) here and there, but its brown not yellow. Third there is no garage door on the front so anyone can enter. Fourth I had just bought twelve baby chicks at the feed store and they sent them home in a box about the size of the one described. Oh and by the way there were no finger prints on anything in the packpack or the pack itself. I arrived towards the end of the raid and was taken to the nearest precint where they put me in a room for about two hours then ask me if I was ready to go home. So they took me home. I never heard from them again until ten months later I get a summons to appear in court saying I am being charged for Unlawful Manuf of a controlled substance and possesion of a controlled substance.

A friend (kinda) had been hanging out in my garage a lot, we were mixing paint colors, coming up with different color schemes to paint my kitchen. Her "boyfriend" started hanging around when she was here and I don't like him. He was out on "bail" for resident. burg, and facing quite a bit of time. THe morning of the raid I found them sleeping in the cooler room and told them to gat lost. There was no meth being manufactured anywhere.

He is already out of prison. and he didn't even go for about two months after that. I believe that he planted that pack=back in exhange for a lesser sentence.

My husband was sentenced to 126 months for manufac. back in 2000. He still has 4 years to go. I think that that is why the cops didn't question the informants information.

I have two prior felony convictions pcs, & pcsp. I have been clean for three and a half years and don't have any affiliations with toxic people ..............

Do you think I am screwed, or do I have a case?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

customjem said:
What is the name of your state? Washington

A friend (kinda) had been hanging out in my garage a lot, we were mixing paint colors, coming up with different color schemes to paint my kitchen. Her "boyfriend" started hanging around when she was here and I don't like him. He was out on "bail" for resident. burg, and facing quite a bit of time. THe morning of the raid I found them sleeping in the cooler room and told them to gat lost. There was no meth being manufactured anywhere.

He is already out of prison. and he didn't even go for about two months after that. I believe that he planted that pack=back in exhange for a lesser sentence.

My husband was sentenced to 126 months for manufac. back in 2000. He still has 4 years to go. I think that that is why the cops didn't question the informants information.

I have two prior felony convictions pcs, & pcsp. I have been clean for three and a half years and don't have any affiliations with toxic people ..............

Do you think I am screwed, or do I have a case?

My response:

I just love reading the histories of druggies, and the types of people they hang out with!

Lady, you've described yourself, your husband, and your friends as the "trailer trash" you are!

Druggies are so inventive with their excuses, reasons and scenarios. It's too bad they can't channel that inventiveness into something useful - - like writing Fairy Tale books. "Once upon a time, there was a druggie in my neighborhood . . ."

IAAL

D

d8ddysgirl

Call OJ ask him for advice.

My mother was on the drug and alcohol taks force for years. They just don't go busting down peoples doors for no reason. It takes months for these things to get into place.

"First of all, I have never seen that back-pack before in my life"

Seems a bit defensive to me.

"we were mixing paint colors, coming up with different color schemes to paint my kitchen"

Is that what they call it these days?

"My husband was sentenced to 126 months for manufac. back in 2000"

If you wanted to keep family business in tact you should have moved the operation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">