• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AME2004

What is the name of your state?AZ

I desperately need advice!!

I am an acitve navy member and my roomate and i were in a club in Pensacola, Fl on a weekend while attending A School. We were at a table with a couple of people we had just met and we were drinking pitchers of beer. Later we had started to feel sick so we went to our hotel room. that week we were randomly drug tested and both failed. We both had Meth in our system. Neither of us had used any illegal substances at all, but we think that our drink was tainted. What do we do?? I love the military. Im a newly-wed with a pregnant wife, he graduated number one in his class and recieved an award for "Student of the Month." We are good sailors and would never think of using drugs. How do we prove that we didnot use drugs that weekend and we were a victim of a common problem in Pensacola, Fl.

tcpmp

Contact JAG. Your command should have a legal officer and your base should have a JAG office. It doesn't sound good though. Check the local police dept. and base security and see if there is a trend involving this type of incident. Do not admit any type of guilt and don't let you command pressure you to do something you don't waant to do.

M

Meursault

And of course, the answers you received when you FIRST POSTED this situation weren't good enough?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">