• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cfchannell

What is the name of your state tx i have a ? for some one if they will answer i have a niece that lives with me she is 13 years old she does not want to go home to her mom house any more because the people there is hitting on her. her mom is on oxgen and still smokes the doctor told her mom to stop smoking in front of her and she has not her mom told her the only reason they want her there is to babysit here niece and nephu her mom will not take her to the doctor when need . she has taking a overdose of med. and her mom and dad agued about whoo was going to take her to the doctor. does she have the right to chose where she can live. she want to live with me and her uncle.please help her before it to late :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cfchannell said:
What is the name of your state tx i have a ? for some one if they will answer i have a niece that lives with me she is 13 years old she does not want to go home to her mom house any more because the people there is hitting on her. her mom is on oxgen and still smokes the doctor told her mom to stop smoking in front of her and she has not her mom told her the only reason they want her there is to babysit here niece and nephu her mom will not take her to the doctor when need . she has taking a overdose of med. and her mom and dad agued about whoo was going to take her to the doctor. does she have the right to chose where she can live. she want to live with me and her uncle.please help her before it to late :confused:

My response:

No, she doesn't have the right to make a "choice" with whom to live. She lives wherever her parents tell her to live. However, if she is in danger, you can call Child Protective Services and they will investigate her current home with her mother. They will make a determination if she is a minor in need of assistance and/or protection.

IAAL

C

cfchannell

i have another ?

cps is in my family afair my 11 year old daughter when and told them that my hubby body slamed her when he did not now cps removed him from the home my daughter has told the counsolr she see that she lied so she can get her really daddy back home she also told them she could get read of anyone she want to what can i do about this one

VeronicaGia

cfchannell said:
cps is in my family afair my 11 year old daughter when and told them that my hubby body slamed her when he did not now cps removed him from the home my daughter has told the counsolr she see that she lied so she can get her really daddy back home she also told them she could get read of anyone she want to what can i do about this one

First, you could learn how to write a coherent sentence. Do you not know what a period is?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">