• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home Inventory Software for insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

carly1973

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?California - I'm looking into purchasing some home inventory software. Has anyone tried this before? any reccommendations?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

carly1973 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?California - I'm looking into purchasing some home inventory software. Has anyone tried this before? any reccommendations?

My response:

Perhaps you misunderstood the purpose of this site. This is a "legal" question and answer site - - not a "can you recommend software" site.

IAAL

J

jennifer_b_h

I am not aware of any software to track home inventory but you can try contacting your agent for a brochure that details home inventory (most large companies offer them) you may even want to try their websites for useful info on home inventory.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Your home is ablaze and quickly burning to ashes. What's the first thing you think about saving?

1. Your children?

2. Your spouse?

3. Your family photographs?

No. Of course not!

The first thing you think about saving is your computer's CPU because your "home inventory" software and database is on it!!

IAAL

Last edited:

JETX

carly1973 said:
The best 'software' you can have is called a videotape!! Make it a habit of taping your property every six months and then keep the tape in a safe deposit box.... not in your home!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">