• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My house, husband cheating, want him out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Searching

What is the name of your state? MD

I purchased my home before I married my husband. He did not put any money into the house to appreciate the value of it. He cheated on me, denies it (even though I have pictures), but agrees that we should get divorced. He wants to separate on his terms (I give him money or buy him a place to live). He enjoys having other people pay all of the bills while he spends what little money he has when he is working on himself. He is trying to weasle his way to stay here as long as possible. He will not sign the separation agreement unless he is able to secure housing first, but there is little evidence that he is trying to secure his own housing, or is cabable of securing his own housing.

How can I legally get him out of the home?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Searching said:
What is the name of your state? MD

I purchased my home before I married my husband. He did not put any money into the house to appreciate the value of it. He cheated on me, denies it (even though I have pictures), but agrees that we should get divorced. He wants to separate on his terms (I give him money or buy him a place to live). He enjoys having other people pay all of the bills while he spends what little money he has when he is working on himself. He is trying to weasle his way to stay here as long as possible. He will not sign the separation agreement unless he is able to secure housing first, but there is little evidence that he is trying to secure his own housing, or is cabable of securing his own housing.

How can I legally get him out of the home?

My response:

At some point in time, he's gotta leave the house. When he does, make sure you have a locksmith ready to come to the house and change all the locks, and install bars on all the windows.

Since your husband has no money, he won't be able to prove he's your husband to the police, nor fight that he was kicked out. When the police show up, just say, "I've never seen this guy in my life!"

You picked a lousy State in which to get divorced. Maryland really makes doing so difficult.

IAAL

J

JJRUBIO

Response

I am not familiar with your states laws but can you get A restraining order? I know in CA, you can get a restraining order that will force him out of your home. I know thats a little rash , but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">