• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it agaisnt the 'lawyer ethics' to.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chasem

What is the name of your state? tx

To retain a criminal defense lawyer with the intent of having him explain the possible consequences of your actions? IE: I am going to have to rush my wife to the hospital when her water breaks, what happens if i run red light at intersection A. Should I run the light at intersection A or B or C. Which one with be in my best legal interest.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

chasem said:
What is the name of your state? tx

To retain a criminal defense lawyer with the intent of having him explain the possible consequences of your actions? IE: I am going to have to rush my wife to the hospital when her water breaks, what happens if i run red light at intersection A. Should I run the light at intersection A or B or C. Which one with be in my best legal interest.

My response:

What the hell are you talking about?

Are you planning to rush your pregnant wife to the hospital, run through some red lights, and take a chance on broadsiding the Jones family, and kill your wife in the process?

Is this what you're asking?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

chasem said:
No son,

It is an analogy.

My response:

An analogy to what, Dad?

You used "i.e.", which means, "that is". Perhaps you meant "e.g."?

So, again, I'll ask, what the hell are you talking about? Would you care to elaborate?

IAAL

K

krispenstpeter

Listen Rookie. Obviously this is your first baby so get real.

IF your wife's water breaks you have more than a few minutes. YOu can A.) Call the paramedics; B.) Call the police AND Paramedics; C.) do your homework in advance and know the shortest route to the hospital or; D.) Talk to your doctor about how much time you'll have and make arrangements before hand.

There is no excuse to break the law and possibly kill some other mother or father on the way to give birth. ESPECIALLY when you sound like you have no conception of birth or are ill prepared to take on the responsibility.

R

RoseyPosey

I think what OP is asking is can he retain a laywer for the purpose of asking what would happen if he commits a crime that he's thinking of commiting. I assume you want to retain a lawyer hoping that they can't tell on you for what you want to do.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

RoseyPosey said:
I think what OP is asking is can he retain a laywer for the purpose of asking what would happen if he commits a crime that he's thinking of commiting. I assume you want to retain a lawyer hoping that they can't tell on you for what you want to do.

My response:

If that's what this criminal idiot OP wanted to say, then he could have just asked it that way. Why all the vagueness and mystery?

IAAL

D

Delaroche

Hmmmmm . . .

Let's all consider the forum we're in. Sounds almost as though someone might be considering an exciting new business opportunity, or some other such nonsense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">