• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

using opposite restroom?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

slig

What is the name of your state? CA

just curious if using opposite sex bathroom in california is legal, like can male go into female and female go into male and nothing can be charged against them as long as their not loitering or doing anything wrong.

nextwife

I do NOT know the law at all about this, I presume you are referring to adults, rather than parents/caregivers bringing their opposite sex child into the restroom with them because it is not safe to let a young child go alone?

I attended a play in L.A. in a small playhouse, and when the line for the miserably small ladies room during intermission was outrageous, and the men's room empty, a large group of female patrons (including myself) laid seige to the men's room. Nothing was said.

Shay-Pari'e

In California there is no state law against using the restroom of either gender. It is “only illegal to loiter about public toilets for lewd or lascivious purposes.”

I posted this answer to you already, why are you on your third time asking the same question?

steampunkshelly

In California there is no state law against using the restroom of either gender. It is “only illegal to loiter about public toilets for lewd or lascivious purposes.”

I posted this answer to you already, why are you on your third time asking the same question?
Hey is there substantial evidence on this. I mean I know there is no law so I cannot prove it but I need like a lawyers quote or judge or something that doesn't look like I found this on Wikipedia. My
mother in law will not believe this unless she has concrete evidence. I have told her this a million times but she just says no its illegal over and over again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">