• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitation Guidelines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Janiec

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas

I have been seperated for 2 yrs and won custody of our 3 yr old dghtr on 3/24/04 - have filed for divorse and hopefully will have the divorse finalized on 6/27/04...we also live 358 miles apart.

However, we always have problems or arguements as to where and when he will pick my dghtr up...the order states that he is entitled to 1 wkend per month to be picked up at 6pm and dropped off at 6pm, however, due to the distance of residency and the hours of employment we usually have settled in dropping and picking her up mid way at about 7 or 8pm....now, he has demanded that she be picked up at 9pm on fridays and dropped off whenever he calls w/ the place of picking up my dghtr (which I more than willingly await) but now I am frustrated that he is manupilating me in doing whatever he wants whenever he wants it....there has to be an easier way? HELP! :eek:

Thanks,
Desperatly seeking advise :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">