• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are the stipulations of judification probation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mks1

What is the name of your state? Texas
I'm curious as to what the conditions of the probation would be. The charge is possesion of a controlled substance. ( 4 tabs of x) does anyone know? I'm down to the wire I have to make my decision in the morning. Probation or trial

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mks1 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
I'm curious as to what the conditions of the probation would be. The charge is possesion of a controlled substance. ( 4 tabs of x) does anyone know? I'm down to the wire I have to make my decision in the morning. Probation or trial

My response:

Judification?

What the hell is "judification"?

IAAL

M

mks1

judification probation is a guilty plea with no trial. It shows on your record but not as a conviction.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mks1 said:
judification probation is a guilty plea with no trial. It shows on your record but not as a conviction.

My response:

I've never heard of such a word, and none of my resources show the existence of such a word. Does your paperwork show that word?

Anyway, take the plea agreement;i.e., Take the probation. Probation has many stipulations - - all designed to put you in your own little corner of hell for the duration. If you violate any of the terms, it's off to jail to serve the term that you would have received had you gone to trial and lost.

If you go to trial, you'll undoubtedly lose, and get to spend time with my good friend Bubba. He's a 6'4" Black guy, who weighs about 387 pounds. He doesn't use condoms, and uses the word "bitch" quite often, in his low, dulcimer voice. In the middle of the night, you might hear, "Hey bitch. I want you. Grab some wall!"

Probation wouldn't be as bad as that would be.

Don't screw it up!

IAAL

P.S. It wasn't worth it, was it? Of course not. Look at all the trouble you got yourself into, and all that money and time wasted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">