• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paint overspray from neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

shawnma said:
What is the name of your state? Mass

My next door neighbor have someone come to paint their house. My car parked on my drive way. After they done paint, I found out they oveysprayed on my car. I went to the shop, that what they told me how it happened, the paint could travel through the air then onto my car. My question is what should I do? The painter should have insurance. Do I have the right to ask them to pay for clean my car?

Thanks!!!

My response:

Yes.

IAAL

S

shawnma

Who should I talk to? My neighbor or the painter?

Thanks!!!

S

shawnma

The painter's insurance does not cover the paint overspray. He thinks cost too much after I told him the estimate. He does not want to pay. Should I sue the painter? How about my neighbor? Should my neighbor pay this if the painter does not?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">