• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

slack

What is the name of your state?
I live in Tennessee
I have a question. Me and my husband divorced last June. In our divorce agreement we both agreed not to have anyone living with us after the divorce. Now my ex needs to start paying his share of things such as child care and pre school but I am worried that he will bring up the fact that I had a man living with me for awhile. He doesn't live with me anymore. Do I have a leg to stand on?

nextwife

WHAT specifically does your divorce decree state regarding child support, child care, pre school, etc?

S

slack

Divorce Agreement

My divorce decree states that we split everything half and half. This includes child care, pre school and the like.

M

Meursault

Slack, since I live half time in Nashville, I am usually protective of Tennessee. But if you can't understand a simple question and respond accordingly then I'll be first in line with the trailer jokes.

What nexie ask was "WHAT specifically does your divorce decree state regarding child support, child care, pre school, etc?" NOT, give me a reader's digest version of your opinion of what that lil' ole piece of paper MIGHT say.

She asked for a very specific reason. So, either come back here after you've TYPED IT HERE WORD FOR WORD, or look elsewhere for an answer. We get these questions at least 10 times or more a day. And some people care enough about the issue to follow directions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">