• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I also have to file against ficticious name?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ohana

Am counter claiming against company, who has since become a corporation and just received advice to file against both.

Now I just found thay also have the same name listed as a ficticious name in state records with a different individual as owner.

Should I file against them/him also?

Thanks?

M

Meursault

That's a very good question. And it will be answered as soon as you follow the rules of this forum. :D

HomeGuru

ohana said:
Am counter claiming against company, who has since become a corporation and just received advice to file against both.

Now I just found thay also have the same name listed as a ficticious name in state records with a different individual as owner.

Should I file against them/him also?

Thanks?

**A: no, only file against the ficticous name if it is a ficticous lawsuit.

M

Meursault

That's a very good question. And it will be answered as soon as you follow the rules of this forum.
I guess you never read my FIRST reply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">