• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

STD denied

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pregnantone

What is the name of your state? Iowa. Signed up for std and sent into my corporate office by November 17th as required. Went to the dr. a couple weeks later and discovered I was pregnant. Around Dec. 20th I recieved a request from my health insurance that they needed a health statement. I called both my company and the insurance co. and both told me I had to mark I was pregnant and that's day's date. I got denied. The other girl in the office signed up also and was not asked to fill out a health statement.Is there anything I can do about this or leave it alone?

stephenk

"Signed up for std and sent into my corporate office by November 17th as required"

you can now sign up for your own disease? Which one did you choose?

P

pregnantone

std denial

I must of used improper wording. I meant I checked the std box to have money taken out of my check in case i were to ever need it and I did not know I was pregnant at the time. I chose 50%.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">