• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This is just too much

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

caycoff

IAAL -

Any particular reason you attacked Paradise for giving out misleading info? There's a select few of your but kissers who you don't seem to care when they give out bad info all the time....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

caycoff said:
IAAL -

Any particular reason you attacked Paradise for giving out misleading info? There's a select few of your but kissers who you don't seem to care when they give out bad info all the time....

My response:

First, how would YOU know if anybody else "gives out bad info all the time"? Do you have a legal education that would help you to know the difference? If so, tell us.

As for Paraquat, I EXPECT more out of her. I EXPECT better out of her. She's NOT the typical writer, and because she has somewhat of a legal background, I EXPECT her to put more thought into her responses, and NOT "shoot from the hip".

IAAL

JETX

Besides how would ANYONE who has only been a member of this forum for less than 5 days, with NO posts, even KNOW when or who gives "out bad info all the time...."??
What a dweeb!

M

Meursault

Sybil?

Oh well, Will Henry just told me to get off the computer. "Smarty" is his hero and is going into the gate.

Let me know when the full moon sets :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

Well?

You seem to have received the attention of nearly everyone in the group, and we're waiting for your response.

Or, was this just a "hit and run" cowardly post?

IAAL

Shay-Pari'e

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

First, how would YOU know if anybody else "gives out bad info all the time"? Do you have a legal education that would help you to know the difference? If so, tell us.

As for Paraquat, I EXPECT more out of her. I EXPECT better out of her. She's NOT the typical writer, and because she has somewhat of a legal background, I EXPECT her to put more thought into her responses, and NOT "shoot from the hip".

IAAL

IAAL, first of all I just found this post and as much as I appreaciate this poster's comments they are not necessary, I also do not want to be dragged through the mud bye any of you, I do not visit this site often enough to keep up with everything.

I do not bash anyone on this forum and it would be nice to expect the same back.

To the Poster....I appreciate your interest, but if you have an issue with IAAL, please do not use my name as I seem so be dragged into things I had nothing to do with.

Simply use the word "Poster" and not screen names.

Thank You all,

Gotta run, "Sponge Bob" is calling my daughter for her birthday.

Last edited:
C

caycoff

Besides how would ANYONE who has only been a member of this forum for less than 5 days, with NO posts, even KNOW when or who gives "out bad info all the time...."??
My, my, my. You're stupider then I thought. It's a little thing called, your buddy can't stand being stood up to
First, how would YOU know if anybody else "gives out bad info all the time"?
It's a little thing called, reading threads.

You seem to have received the attention of nearly everyone in the group, and we're waiting for your response.
Some of us have lives that consist of more then trying to be a lawyer superhero on the internet. Even ex-strippers.

4.Can you hear me now?
Who wants to? Are you his new internet girlfriend?

C

caycoff

See how clever you can be when you think before responding?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">