• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mom in middle of lawsuit died

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

triggertrev

my mom died a few years I am her son. Beore she died she told me there was going to be a lawsuit with some doctors and told me to make sure me and my brother got some of the money. Well when I asked her Husband about it he said there was nothing to pursue. When she was living he did not have a job and was driving a toyota tercel. After she died a bit after everybody seem to think he was acting strange, like he had something to hide. He was driving a new mercedes and moved into a condo in dana point, bought property in anza borrego, had expensive newpaintings and so on. Ive recently found out that he has remarried and is taking her all over the world and what not. Whatim trying to get at is there anyway I can find out if he got anything in my moms behalf. My moms last words were to make sure I get something. Also after my mom died her father went to the safety deposit box to get his mothers wedding ring that my mom inherrited. This made my moms husband angry which it shouldnt because it was my greatgranmothers ring. He also did not return artifact my grandfather gave my mom when she was a little girl. the husband there wasnt any.

stephenk

did your mom have a will? Did your mom have life insurance? How do you know stepdad's new wife isnt paying for everything? Why did you delete what state this is all happening in? How long ago did your mom die?

triggertrev

California
Mom wrote will but it wasnt a legal doc or anything. All the family members got one. My mom told my grandfather we didnt have to worry about anything with her husband. and how do I know her new wife isnt paying? Because I looked up stepfathers name on an internet search and thenew womans highschool reunion info. The writer talked about the stepfather taking her to exotic and romantic vacations and shes doesnt have to work and free to ride her horse. In the tone of the writing you could tell they envied her and she was lucky to hook up with this man. My Mom died 7 years ago. It seems he remarried 2 years after

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">