• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexual Child Video

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monnickasmommy

What is the name of your state?az

Someone I know has a movie -That the mother does not know about she was not in her right mind at the time- The mother in this movie has molested her children (boys) along with another person. This happend about 6 years ago can they still turn it in to use against her for other court procedings ?

CdwJava

Of course they can! The video can be used to have custody removed if not for anything else! And chances are, she can be charged with any of the acts (if criminal) presented in the movie!

Run, don't walk, to the local law enforcement agency and let them know this video exists and what it contains! Chances are, if anything happened then, it is still happening now to some degree.

Carl

M

monnickasmommy

she don't have none of her 5 children- over drugs-- She has not had 3 of them for 8 years and the other 2 for 4 years- Now she wants them back ! I did tell the person to take this movie to the police -

VR_Hunter

monnickasmommy said:
she don't have none of her 5 children- over drugs-- She has not had 3 of them for 8 years and the other 2 for 4 years- Now she wants them back ! I did tell the person to take this movie to the police -
***So she DOESN'T have ANY of her five children. That is good. If you can get your hands on that tape, take it to the police yourself. Now! Don't wait, don't think about it, just do it. Pretend you are a Nike ad and just do it.

M

monnickasmommy

The attorney will have the tape as of tomorrow !! Thanks for all your advice -

O

oob-a-keep

Them are my thoughts as well, ...so, what's the deal, you were at this persons house, just having a few brews, and he/she suddenly pulls out this video tape of a mutual friend (Mommy Dearest) and her kids getting it on???? One must wonder, ..just what the hell are you doing by "thinking about doing something about it" ...YOU MUST DO IT!!! Some people are just plain sick in the head.

oob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">