• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Tresspassing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jpcmrc

What is the name of your state? Indiana

This past weekend Saturday June 5th I gave a friend a ride to Toledo, Ohio. I live in Indiana. My friend is from the Toledo, Ohio area. While we were there we decided to go fishing. We went to a golf course that he said he'd fished at for the past 30 years. We heard people and he said to run. I ran but when I realized it might be the police I went to them. They ended up writing me a summons to appear in court on June 14, 2004. The paper said criminal trespassing. My friend ran and hid and they did not find him. I'm not sure what to do now. I've never been any kind of trouble before. Does anyone know what kind of punishment I may be facing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">