• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Airlenny1

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

airlenny1

What is the name of your state? Wahington

I am fighting a motion for child support modification.

There was a hearing for temporary orders and I was Pro Se. The opposing attorney presented orders that were adopted and executed by the Judge. The orders written by the opposing attorney , I don't believe, were read by the Judge very carefully before he executed the order.

The problem is that there were items added to the final typed order that were not in the original hand written written order .

I am now in a situation with this order in place, that dictates things that were not an issue to begin with in the original motion. How do I object to this and request that the court remove this information from the order?

Secondly, I was forced to pay attorney fees because I filed a trial de novo after arbitration. The courts awarded 5,000 to the petitoner because the petitioner attorney asked for it. I objected but the order was executed anyway. There is statute that indicates that attorney fees may be assessed to the person filing trial de novo(me) but there is no justification for the amount awarded. I think the amount is excessive. How do I challenge the chosen amount and make the petitoner account for the money requested? Can I object to the amount of fees awarded ?

Airlenny1

A

airlenny1

Washington State,

I hope you are a better "Grandpa " than giver of advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">