• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lisette76

What is the name of your state? NEW JERSEY

MY PROBLEM IS WE'VE BEENTOGETHER FOR 7 YEARS MARRIED FOR 4 MTH. WE HAVE 3 SMALL CHILDREN A 5YR OLD AND TWINS 2.5YRS OLD. HE PAYS ALL THE BILLS PLUS CAR INSURANCE. I ONLY WORK 1 DAY OF THE WEEK SINCE MY CHILDREN ARE STILL SMALL. I HAD TO LIE IN ORDER TO GET FOOD STAMPS FOR CHILDREN BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT TO GIVEME MONEY FOR FOOD. I KICKED HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE(HE BOUGHT). AND NOW HES THREATENING TO LEAVE THE STATE. I HAVE TO RELY ON OTHERS BECAUSE HE DOESNT GIVE ME ANY MONEY AT ALL. HE SPENDS MONEY ONLY ON THINGS HE DOESNT NEED EX. MOTORCYCLE, GOING OUT TO CLUBS. MY QUESTION DO I HAVE ANY RIGHT IN COLLECTING ANY CHILD SUPPORT FROM HIM. HE SAYS IF I PUT HIM ON CHILD SUPPORT HE WILL SELL THE HOUSE(MY NAME NOT ON DEED, HES STEPFATHERIS COSIGNER). I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TODO ANYMORE AND I DONT KNOW MY RIGHTS.

VeronicaGia

First and foremost, you need to get a job. You are living in a house that isn't yours and could easily be kicked out since your marriage is a short one. Secondly, alimony for a 4 month marriage isn't going to happen. Third, until he is court ordered to pay support, by law he doesn't have to pay. Finally, please turn off the caps as it makes your post hard to read.

nextwife

And it didn't occur to you in the 6 1/2 years BEFORE you married him (not to mention before the second pregnancy) that he WASN'T such a good choice to be your life-partner?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">