• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a winner for the ncp a thank you and more info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?ar

This is a thanks to everyone. The facility called me back just a minute ago and said that the dicision is not the grandparents in theirs(facility). They said that my daughter had some behavior problems after I had visited and they didn't know if it was because she was missing me or what. These visits are in a room with with staff so they know what we say and do. But I could come this weekend and they would talk to her about her behavior. I am so thankful someone listened. I don't know what I do to upset her. I always talk positive about her furture you know go to school. Get your GED if you have to then go to school for something anything that interests you. She loves doing hair and nails. Does anyone have a suggestion on what I should talk to her about. I never say anything bad about her dad or her grandparents. I just tell her that everybody loves her and we are doing the best that we can.

Maybe I should find a therapy chat! lol

BelizeBreeze

Does anyone have a suggestion on what I should talk to her about.
Maybe instead of talking TO her, the first step is to listen. Ask her what is bothering her so much that it would manifest itself in the kinds of behavior that only hurts her then, when she tells you, your ONLY next question should be, "What can I do to help you?"

then listen. No matter what?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">