• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana/Paraphernalia possesion: Kansas Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jimblynimbly135

I was found in possesion of less than 3 grams of dry unprocessed marijuana and in possesion of two glass pipes by a police officer in a state park 8 months ago in Kansas. I was not arrested but issued a citation and a court date. My case had not been filed by the court date and i was told to wait for a summons. My question is this: what is the statute of limitations in Kansas concerning Marijuana/Paraphernalia charges and what kind of sentencing can i expect to recieve if convicted? Also, one of the glass pipes had opium residue, can i expect a seperate charge relating to this if, when tested in a lab the residue is discovered? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jimblynimbly135 said:
I was found in possesion of less than 3 grams of dry unprocessed marijuana and in possesion of two glass pipes by a police officer in a state park 8 months ago in Kansas. I was not arrested but issued a citation and a court date. My case had not been filed by the court date and i was told to wait for a summons. My question is this: what is the statute of limitations in Kansas concerning Marijuana/Paraphernalia charges and what kind of sentencing can i expect to recieve if convicted? Also, one of the glass pipes had opium residue, can i expect a seperate charge relating to this if, when tested in a lab the residue is discovered? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

My response:

Okay. Here's my response since no one would help you. The fact is, you're a druggie. You're a waste of DNA, and a drain on society. We don't care what happens to you. Do us a favor and either go to prison, or die. Society doesn't need another taxpayer drain.

How's that, crybaby?

IAAL

JETX

Hey, WTF!!!
I read your post..... and simply don't care. Certainly not enough to go out and do your legal research for you.
Contact the police and ask they why they haven't arrested you yet.

L

Lucygirl2004

Mean People Suck

I don't know the facts surrounding your case so I can't offer you any help as to your question, but did want to tell you, don't listen to the few people that come here to be mean to other people to make themselves feel better.
Being mean should be crime.
Good Luck to you!

BelizeBreeze

Lucygirl2004 said:
I don't know the facts surrounding your case so I can't offer you any help as to your question, but did want to tell you, don't listen to the few people that come here to be mean to other people to make themselves feel better.
Good Luck to you!

Whiney assed bitches RULE :D:D:D

JETX

Lucygirl2004 said:
Good Luck to you!
Yeah, right dude!!!
Don't listen to people with legal experience and knowledge and post accurate (but harsh) responses. Listen to whiney little 'lucygirl' since she obviously provided such valuable and accurate advice, huh???? Oh, wait a minute..... she didn't offer anything!!! Wow, man, such a wasted post for a chick!!

J

jimblynimbly135

actually i have stopped using but that is beside the point, i can't believe i actually wasted time on this site, im goin to a lawyer, i guess theres no such thing as a free lunch, thanks to those of you that didn't act like 3 year olds.

L

Lucygirl2004

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Okay. Here's my response since no one would help you. The fact is, you're a druggie. You're a waste of DNA, and a drain on society. We don't care what happens to you. Do us a favor and either go to prison, or die. Society doesn't need another taxpayer drain.

How's that, crybaby?

IAAL

I took a moment to read some of your other responses(I have included a FEW for your reading pleasure), I revel in your legal expertise!

After reading a lot of your posts, I found a common thread (no pun intended) amongst them.

Anyone one can come on here and smart off, call names and place judgment, doesn’t take rocket scientist to do that!

I look forward to your witty brilliant and condescending response.

Signed by
Burned-out, brain dead, druggie skank
Aka Lucy

“My response:

I'd like to know how many times you're going to post this problem.

IAAL”

“My response:

They just wanted to see and feel those big, gorgeous 42DD breasts of yours!

IAAL”

“I have never met a person as narrow-minded as you in my whole life.

MY RESPONSE: Oh, sure you have! Just like I've met a lot of people with slanted, squinty eyes! (Oh, now you're going to refer to me as "Round-eyes")

I contributed a lot to this country as a researcher during my six years of stay here.

MY RESPONSE: Sure you did - - just enough to obtain your Doctorate, and now it's "Adios, America".

“My response:
You know something, sister - - and speaking for myself only - - I don't care what your reasons are for going to Canada. If you want to leave, then please do so. Also, I wanted to thank you for taking up space in a school where an American citizen could have sat, and stayed with her education in the United States - - enriching Americans, and not Canadians.

But, you do whatever the hell you like. Ungrateful bit . . .

IAAL”

“My response:
It would be fun going after these miscreants!
I'd make Guantanimo Bay look like a small daycare center. Is Alcatraz reopening?

IAAL”

“My response:

Gee, I just love it when foreigners say things like that, and think things like that; especially when they're trying to become citizens of this great country. This butthead is already looking to become a criminal!

This is also wonderful when this "future citizen" is required to take an Oath, that includes obeying all of the laws of the United States of America.

Wow, it's just wonderful having you here!

Do us all a favor, and go back to Mexico, will you?

IAAL”

“My response:
. . . and so should being a burned-out, brain dead, druggie skank.
Right, Lucy?

IAAL”

Me too, wish that a US school would give both me and my husband a job.

MY RESPONSE: There are thousands of schools of higher education in this country. Hell, did you ever apply to our Government - - perhaps the United States Public Health Service, as one example? You got lazy and didn't try hard enough.

But they didn't. How could you blame us for that?

MY RESPONSE: Easy. I'm blaming you now, aren't I? Instead of one, good, foreigner staying, you're leaving us with thousands of stupid foreigners. Gee, thanks soooooooooo much!

You helped your country a great deal by insulting all the good people.

MY RESPONSE: No, just a small minority of them. The majority believe the way I do.

IAAL”

“My response:
Irrelevant.
All because I refuse to pepper my "bad news" with things like "I'm so sorry", or "That's terrible", or any other such bullcrap that may hurt someone's sensibilities, is just too damn bad. This is especially so when it comes immigrants who skirt the law of this country - - and then they have the temerity, and audacity, to DEMAND "kindness", when they are the LAWBREAKERS? What a load of bullcrap! These people have shown their REAL way of living life, and that's to do everything they can to get around OUR laws. I have no sympathies for CRIMINALS. I want them jailed, and I want them shipped back.
Why the hell do you think there's a TEN YEAR penalty for violating our laws? Why do you think the INS exists? Why do you think there are "Deportation Hearings"?
The fact is, my responses have merit, and Lana refuses to give both sides of the legal story. Writers deserve the good and the bad. The "delivery", or what you may THINK is the "delivery", is completely irrelevant.
I don't give a crap about someone's "feelings". I care about people who care about our laws. Would you assist a rapist, a bank robber, a murderer, or a child molester? These are no more, or less, serious than an immigrant who thinks he/she can violate our laws, and get away with it.
Feelings" aren't the law.

IAAL”

“My response:
You're not reading, and you're not listening.
So, I'm not bothering with you.
However, make sure you have earmuffs on to dull the sound of their laughter. Also, make sure you have padding in your pants. You don't want them to hurt you too much when they kick your ass out the door.

IAAL”

“My response:
Yes, you're right, and we're all wrong. You're right, and the world is all against you - - and, gosh darn it, the world is wrong too!
Look, stay out of the real estate game. It's quite apparent that real estate is way beyond your evolutionary ability to comprehend. We have tried to explain the errors of your thought processes in this matter, but it's "whoooosh", right over your head.

IAAL”

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">