• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

married to 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tatyanna25

What is the name of your state?ms
my parents got married in nov. of 1978 they separated in 1980 the next following year my father got remarried on dec of 1981. But my parents didnt get an divorce until Feb of 2000. My mother never recieved any papers or sign anything the next you know there divorce I checked. (how) They live in different state father mississippi mother Illinios. They got married in mississippi. Is there a thing called common law marriage in mississippi and if so what are the recommends. Is the first wife entitle to anything. Is the second marriage legal or illegal. Is the second wife entitle to anything. Is my father in any trouble for getting married again with divorcing the first wife. help me I need to know

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">