• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving incident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

northfacer581

Hi I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. Last night I was pulled over for running a red light. The cop had not got out to question me when he proceeded to pull over my friend. I then decided to drive off because I was drunk and it was 12 oclock at night and i dont have my after 9 license yet, I still have my provisional. I had 4 passengers in the car also. The cop called my house this morning because my friend told the cop my name and the cop said I might go to jail. What are the possible consequences for my actions?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

northfacer581 said:
Hi I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. Last night I was pulled over for running a red light. The cop had not got out to question me when he proceeded to pull over my friend. I then decided to drive off because I was drunk and it was 12 oclock at night and i dont have my after 9 license yet, I still have my provisional. I had 4 passengers in the car also. The cop called my house this morning because my friend told the cop my name and the cop said I might go to jail. What are the possible consequences for my actions?

My response:

The consequences will be that you be required to live in a trailer park for the rest of your life! Only trailer people do what you did.

What a dufus.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">