• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

raped by brother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ConfusedInLa

What is the name of your state?Louisiana
What is the name of your state?louisiana.
my daughter just turned 14 a few days ago and for the last few months she's been acting really weird -very distant,sarcastic,depressed,etc.{these are not normal characteristics of hers}i questioned her several times as to what was wrong and she said she didn't know ,nothing,etc..i decided to look in her room and see if i could find anythhing out b/c she's been writing alot lately. I am totally blown away by what i've found in her journal.she said her brother has been raping her from the time she was 6-9yrs. old.she said he still is trying to mess with her as recently as a few months ago.that he took her virginity. he doesn't live with me he lives at his grandmother house {his dads MOm} I don't know what to do .i confronted her and talked to her .i know i need to get her counseling for this and tell her dad and my husband who is raising her as his own.my son is 14 also .so i know he knows better. i am scared he's done this to other kids or will. where should i start?i'm so upset i can't think straight .someone please help me i don't know what to do

C

ConfusedInLa

thank you for your suggestion. it's even more difficult because it's my son. had it been anyone else i'd have killed them probably. i don't want himt o do this to anyone else and if someone did it to him that issue needs to be dealt with too. it's just a horrible thing all the way around

Shay-Pari'e

Have you reported this yet? Give both your kids what they deserve. Your son needs to be reported so he can get the help that he needs, you have a very sick child. Your daughter deserves a normal life, and frankly you are not doing anything about it.

C

ConfusedInLa

how do you know what i am doing about it?i just found out yesterday.i was merely asking for an outside opionion. my son doesn't live here so i am still trying to contact his father so we can handle this as PARENTS TOGETHER. mydaughter has an appt. to see a dr. right now. so don't tell me i'm not doing anything about it.

Shay-Pari'e

ConfusedInLa said:
how do you know what i am doing about it?i just found out yesterday.i was merely asking for an outside opionion. my son doesn't live here so i am still trying to contact his father so we can handle this as PARENTS TOGETHER. mydaughter has an appt. to see a dr. right now. so don't tell me i'm not doing anything about it.
My out side opinion is that your son needs to be reported right now, and further more it is my opinion that you need help also.

This is very tragic for your daughter, and I am amazed you did not see this when she was 9 years old as you stated.

Your son should have woke up this morning in a cell.

D

d8ddysgirl

ConfusedInLa said:
What is the name of your state?Louisiana
What is the name of your state?louisiana.
my daughter just turned 14 a few days ago and for the last few months she's been acting really weird -very distant,sarcastic,depressed,etc.{these are not normal characteristics of hers}i questioned her several times as to what was wrong and she said she didn't know ,nothing,etc..i decided to look in her room and see if i could find anythhing out b/c she's been writing alot lately. I am totally blown away by what i've found in her journal.she said her brother has been raping her from the time she was 6-9yrs. old.she said he still is trying to mess with her as recently as a few months ago.that he took her virginity. he doesn't live with me he lives at his grandmother house {his dads MOm} I don't know what to do .i confronted her and talked to her .i know i need to get her counseling for this and tell her dad and my husband who is raising her as his own.my son is 14 also .so i know he knows better. i am scared he's done this to other kids or will. where should i start?i'm so upset i can't think straight .someone please help me i don't know what to do

Children who molest are most likely molested themselves. Look into that matter. He learned it from somewhere

your son or not you have a right to protect your daughter. If you do nothing about it then you fail as a parent and she could be taken away. And honestly maybe she should be.

BelizeBreeze

ConfusedInLa said:
And what did the police say when you filed your report?

Shay-Pari'e

I am so sickened by this post. My "Out Side" opinion is that any children she has should be removed from her custody. UNFORTUNATE, as this is the internet and there is nothing anyone can do here.

Last edited:
D

d8ddysgirl

--PARIDISE-- said:
I am so sickened by this post. My "Out Side" opinion is that any children she has should be removed from her custody. Unfortunetly it is the internet and there is nothing anyone can do here.
I second that....I would like to climb thriough here and choke the women. How can you not know this is going on. Something seems wierd here. Like why is her son living with the grandparents in the first place? Would likely go against her parenting skills.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Let's see . . . Incest or Fence or Bad Check - - which is more important?

My response:

Well, if you think this is bad, and despite the fact that her daughter was incestuously raped and molested, and in need of IMMEDIATE care, our dear writer, "ConfusedInLa", had plenty of time to discuss the following topics:

Yesterday, 05:14 PM
ConfusedInLa
Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2004

i fenced my land in 100x127 with a 6ft. privacy fence and it cost me almost 3000.00 to do it myself!!!

Found at: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=665820#post665820

AND

Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Replies: 3 Returned Check question, please help!
Views: 64 Posted By ConfusedInLa

why don't you try calling the person that you wrote the check to and explaining to them that you've mailed the payment to them and if they have filed charges you're not gonna go to jail if this is...

Sick, huh?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">