• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is it slander

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stars1981

What is the name of your state? ALABAMA...this lady is saying that my husband told her best friends daughter (aka...god child) why dont you let me show what a real man is....this was supposed to happened over a year ago this kid has not said nothing about it nor has the mother or step father which is my husbands cousin.....this lady is going all over town telling people this about my husband and even put it in a police report when she had me arrested for harassment.....she is saying the kid was lefted alone with him and it is a lye.....i think she should have to prove this and i also think it is slander if you think so please tell us what to do...thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">