• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child care cost

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cmhill2625

What is the name of your state? idaho

Me and my ex were divorced back in January and had all custody and child support issues resolved. We decided to try and reconcile but after a few weeks, it just wouldnt work for us again. Unfortunately, i got pregnant and we both decided that adoption would be the best bet. Now with me being pregnant, i have extra cost.. i.e, medical expenses, food cost, maternity items. I am having a hard time even working 40 hours to pay my car payment, house payment, insurance,etc. i manage to get child support made for my amount but for half of daycare, i never seem to have enough left over for that every month. i do understand that he can take me to court for contempt of petition, but can he do that if i pay the daycare myself and not pay him for the amount? and 2nd, can i take him to court for financial assistance since he's not being cooperative with the adoption? :confused: :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">