• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Advice (Charged:PC 242-243/e, Battery against a person he is dating)Misdemeanor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

ksk226

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA/SANTA CLARA COUNTY

Incident: 4/13/04 -- PO INTERVIEW: 5/24/04 -- Waiting for 1st Courtdate

16 Year Old Male Initially given a juvenile 273.5 juvenile domestic violence citation after getting into fight with 16 year old gf. Passerby called in and gave statement, I believe in the statement he mentioned that I choked victim. Passerby, victim and my statement all slightly differ, but I definatley didn't choke.

After speaking with P.O. the DA gave me the following:
(PC 242-243/e, Battery against a person he is dating or engaged in
a relationship, a Misdemeanor)

I was wondering what the most likely outcome of this case would be. Also, what are the steps after receiving the court date. Is there a time to "plea" before facing the judge? Any advice would be greatful.

Thank you for your time.

Shay-Pari'e

(QUOTE) Passerby, victim and my statement all slightly differ, but I definatley didn't choke.(QUOTE)

Have you thought about the option of just breaking up? This is your word against his, and you both sound dangerous. You are 16 years old, what have your parents said about all this?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

"16 Year Old Male Initially given a juvenile 273.5 juvenile domestic violence citation after getting into fight with 16 year old gf."

My response:

Oh, man. You would have been better off being the neighborhood drug dealer!

Just wait until the judge gets hold of your ass in court. You're going to wish you were never born.

Judges REALLY hate it when males assault and batter females - - especially in California.

Stick a fork in it. You're done.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">