• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Herniated disc,Home owners Insurance help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bobmac

From Florida,,Ok I went to work for this lady I have known for a long time.I
was working in her attic laying down some plywood.I twisted my back and got a herniated disc in my lower back.I have been in real bad pain for six weeks now.This lady has told her insurance company and they were nice enough to pay a 1000 dollars to cover the bills.How ever it cost me 800 for the MRI and 200 for the chirpator so that 1000 is gone.I just went today to get a steroid shot in my back to try to releive the pain.He told me I may need 2 more and after that some
physical therapy.This cost 595 dollars for just the one shot.I called the
insurance guy back and he said he would ask his manager and they would probly pay for it\"JUST THE ONE SHOT\",But he wants me to sign a release.What worrys me is I have not worked in 7 weeks now and on top of ever thing else my mom died last week.I am in so much pain I cannot do anything.The bills are piling up and I dont know what to do.My moms SS has payed the bills but now that she is gone Im in a real mess.I really want to go back to work but I can even put on my shoes,I cant do anything.What can I do I cant pay my land payment or electric,let alone pay to get myself fixed. I need some advise Please help if you can Thank You Robert

B

bobmac

reply to Im always Liable

This was not a business,This lady was just someone that needed some work done .She does not have that kind of insurance.She has homeowners insurance. thanks for your post

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">