• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tonyc411

What is the name of your state? Florida

I have been served copy of a petition for modification of child support... It says I have 20 days to file a written responce to this petition... I can't find anyplace that shows you how to do so or what forms need to be filed in order to do this correctly... I cannot afford an attorney and the legal aid in my area (I have tried other areas nearby, but, they say I have to use my area) has a vioce mailbox and has not returned my calls for 2 weeks (Don't know why, Have tried several times even different extentions)... At this point I have to do it on my own... The clerk of court says they can't help me with any questions... I have searched the net and library for weeks to no avail... Does anyone know of anyplace/website to obtain this information or forms to do this... Also is there a form to request more time to respond by (I have a time left to respond, I just want to know)...

Thank You In Advance,
Tony C.

BL

If you can't find any forms to use or fallow do this :

If you look at Modification Petition , County , State , Parties names, Index ( Court # )# , ETC ,

Just fallow the same except where it would states Modification Petition or something like that , write in " Written Response To Modification Petition ", with out the quotes. The go through Line by line copy the line then under it write your response.

Typed Forms are better than hand writing , and appear and appeal to the Court in an acceptable fashion.

Try fallowing the way the Petition was designed in typing your response .

Just make sure you File It with the Court before the time limit expires.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">