• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bonus money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

76hearse

What is the name of your state?Georgia

I am currently working for a cellphone company, or should say an agent of a cellphone company. When I was hired, I was told I would make an hourly wage, plus commission. The commission was based on if I sold 25 phones, I would get $150 and every 10 phones after that was another $100. Well I was paid this way for about 6 months, then he decided to change it around, now he would call it bonus money, and it will be $150 for the first 25 phones, and every phone after that will be $10. Came January when I was due to get paid for that month, he was broke and told us we would have to wait for the bonus money, I am due bonus money for 3 months, Jan, Feb, and Mar. in the sum of alittle over $1000. Last month we were told that we would get it towards the end of April, then it got changed to May, now its June and I still have not got a dime of this money. Yesterday I learned that the store I run, will be closing down, leaving him 3 stores left, I will be with out a job, and I will not get paid my bonus money. I have hard copies of what phones I sold during those months, I don't have any thing in writing about the commissions/bonus money. But I am sure I could get other employs to put in writing about the policys to what we are paid by. Do I stand a chance in small claims court in getting what money is do to me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">