• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can she use our old firm

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

found

What is the name of your state?idaho
three years ago we hired a lawyer to help find and gain cutody of my husbands children. this year my husbands ex-wife's sister-in-law used the same firm to gain custody based on hearsay and deny hubby court ordered visitation to his kids? Were still in court and he informed me today he can keep this in paper conflict for more than a year. Is this legal?

F

found

this is who they are

They are my husbands kids and his ex-wife gave them to her brother and sister-in-law without notifying my husband

D

dev17a

I am a little confused by this but it sounds like a major conflict of interest type thing. By going through the same firm, they are privy to confidential information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">