• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Boob Job Donations is this legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

melaniex

What is the name of your state? Indiana

I am trying to get donations online for breast enhancement surgery, one man wants to send $2,500.00 towards getting this done through a charity so he can claim tax. Somebody told me recently that because the money is going into my bank account and that I am not a registered charity I can get in trouble for this. Can I get in trouble for this seeing as how it is something that benefits me and people are donating to me for this cause? Everyone that has donated knows what it is for.

Last edited:

n_and

hope this post makes it to the end of year party I notice members posting.
I'm sure this post will appear retarded but, what party? I haven't noticed any party....am I invited?

dequeendistress

Since when did enhanced udders become a charitable activity. MAnnnn you must be FUBAR.

You consider your bra size a CAUSE? JESUS!

So exactly how much of your time is spent online chatting when you could be working, earning funds for this COSMETIC surgery?

melaniex

so you all don't have a clue do ya lol I want to know if it is legal to get donations on the net from anywhere that is donated to someone that needs it. can you get in trouble for excepting the money?

If you can't answer this question in a legal manner I would appreciate if you didn't reply thanks.

this isn't a childish matter this is a very serious question!

dequeendistress

Sure, you can have people send you money. Check the tax laws as to how to report this income, I see no legal way to declare your breasts (or lack thereof) as a quaifying event for charitable or tax deduction for a charitable activity. If someone is dumb enough to send you funds for your own selfish reasons, I just wonder what you have promised in return.

melaniex

Ok try this instead:

Say I had something on one of my breasts like a really big ugly hairy growth that was causing me extreme pain and I didn't have the money to pay for the surgery to get it removed and no organisations or goverment agencies would help me out so I come on here and ask for donations and setup a paypal account and have people donate to this can I get in trouble?
Not that this is the case just kind of the same thing where you have something wrong with you and you need help to pay for it because you can't afford it.
Also if an organisation tells someone that is going to help me that they will except the donation and pass it on to me so that the person sending me the money can get money back from doing it through a charity can I get in trouble? meaning if the charity gets the money then calls me and says come pick it up can they arrest me for going and picking it up from them?

remeber this is a very serious question people so I would really appreciate honest answers, thanks!

HomeGuru

Before I consider making a donation, please post the authorization letter from the IRS that allows the donation to be claimed as a tax deduction under an allowable business expense.

dequeendistress

Suggestion for big hairy growth removal~tell your boyfriend that he is becoming bothersome or shave his head.

I do have another suggestion: There are loans available for students and I stongly encourage you to apply.

Last edited:

melaniex

What part of very serious question do you all not understand?
If you are smart people that know the laws I would like replys stating wether or not someone can get in trouble for taking donations for help, thats it thats the question.
If you can seriously help then great but if you are too childish and don't know how to take something seriously then don't bother waisting your typing skills.

JETX

Before I decide whether to contribute to the 'fund' or not.... please provide a link to some pictures of what you look like. If you are as I believe, so ugly that the dog wouldn't play with you as a child, I might send some money as that surgery might just be the only thing that can help you get out at night..... or daytime for that matter.:D

melaniex

wow you all must be like 10, I am not asking for anyone to donate geez I am asking a serious question about donations not can you give me donations.
READ THE THREAD RIGHT!
If you can not give me legal help then just don't waste your time!
How anyone in here can get a serious answer is mind boggling to me because the ones that have read this thread and replied obviously do not know how to read or know any LAWS!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">